Scholarships - Southwest Athletic Trainers' Association
The Southwest Athletic Trainers' Association awards annual scholarships to athletic training students. Students must:
- have sophomore, junior or senior standing for the upcoming year and haveworked as an athletic training student on the collegiate level for a period of one year prior to application.
- be enrolled in an academic degree track leading towards a career in athletic training.
- have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (4.0) scale.
- not be on full athletic or academic scholarship.
- have been a member of the NATA and/or SWATA on or before January 1 prior to the year for which the application is applied.
- not be a member of an intercollegiate sports team.
For more information visit the Southwest Athletic Trainers' Association website.